"Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much."
Starting today, we'll be starting at the very best place to start a book: Chapter 1, Page 1. While we have a schedule for the sake of this being a read-together readalong, feel free to read at your own pace. Most of all, remember to have fun and enjoy the magic. At the end of each week, Lauren will be hosting a book discussion talking about our favorite characters and scenes and discussing our progress.
Want to talk? Us too! Use the Twitter hastag #potterthonalong to join the conversation!
Now. Get on with it! Start reading!
Read Chapters 1 - 4
Saturday 7th July - Book Discussion & Progress at Lauren's Loquacious Literature
Week 2: 8 - 14 July
Chapters 5 - 8
Saturday 14th July - Book Discussion & Progress at Lauren's Loquacious Literature
Week 3: 15 - 21 July
Chapters 9 - 12
Saturday 21st July - Book Discussion & Progress at Lauren's Loquacious Literature
Week 4: 22 - 31 July
Chapters 13 - 17
Saturday 28th July - Book Discussion & Progress at Lauren's Loquacious Literature
Tuesday 31st July: Happy Birthday, Harry!
The Linky!Add your name and link to the list (a Twitter page is fine!) and readalong with us!
Rules and the Random Bits:
- Lauren and Sarah will use the SAME Linky, so please enter your name on one blog.
- There's a schedule, but feel free to read at your own pace--have fun!
- Listening to the Stephen Fry audiobook is entirely acceptable :)
- Entering your name to the Linky automatically enters you into the draw for our giveaway!
- Firsts years should note that the forest in the grounds is forbidden to all pupils, and a few of our older students would do well to remember that as well.
- The third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a very painful death